Responsible for delivering Performance Center bookings and pipeline. Develop strategies and partnerships to grow the existing pipeline with the field sales team. Lead a team of approximately 4 Performance Center sales team members that serve as subject matter experts and advisors during the sales process.
* Develop sales strategies and sales forecasts which effectively leverage all resources to drive bookings in health systems: IDNs, national accounts, competitive conversions, existing customers, and new greenfield accounts * Develop the market for enterprise medication management solutions. * Sell Performance Center software and services by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, clearly understanding the prospect's business and recommending solutions based on business value and ROI * Demonstrated leadership and promotion of team selling and team building to meet company goals, including leveraging and optimizing relationships with Omni cell's broader field organization * Clearly define sales strategies to meet company's quarterly and long-term objectives * Work with marketing and product managers to define new products and product improvements * Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors * Travel with system sales directors to understand the marketplace and customers * Develop and manage business pipeline for short term and long-term growth * Effectively communicate to executive leadership competitive information, key metrics, market complexities, and sales dynamics on a quarterly basis * Manage a divisional P&L and budget; establish quarterly bonus goals * Cultivate and optimize working relationships with finance, marketing, human resources, sales operations, and legal
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Working experience with strategic sales strategies and methodologies: Challenger Sale, Miller Heiman * Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and formal presentation to both internal and external audiences * Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills * Manage complexity and change in an intense business environment * Focused on selling business value to finance and business stakeholders using Return on Investment (ROI) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models, rather than competing on \"features & functions\" * Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client * Have an independent/consultative selling approach and be able to craft solutions that provide tangible business benefits * Record of closing new sales as well as increasing sustainable revenues within the company's client base * Proven ability to close enterprise level deals * Display a good technical understanding as part of the sales process * Strong relationship-building skills, based on preparing and delivering presentations and negotiating with C-level executives at health systems * Excellent networking skills and a sustained client base within the healthcare industry * Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish positive relationships with clients and colleagues * A result-oriented, hands-on person who gets things done on a consistent basis
* Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field * 8+ years of experience in a sales management capacity * 5+ years of experience selling software within the healthcare industry * 5+ years' of P&L management experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
* MBA * Public Company experience
* 30-40% travel * Working out of the home based office * Managing a remote team * Occasional heavy workload during peak times * Work across multiple time zones * The ability to manage the stress of quarterly quota achievement goals