Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Perform maintenance tasks based on driver pre and post trip inspections in a timely manner or as directed by the Maintenance Manager
* Perform Preventative Maintenance Inspections
* Thoroughly identify defects requiring correction, which would affect the availability of the equipment and the safety of the equipment operator
* Make adjustments to brakes, clutches, and other utilities that are part of the vehicle or other equipment
* Make adjustments to hydraulic pressures and other hydraulic components of any equipment
* Perform tire changes and repairs
* Build, rebuild or replace hydraulic components and hoses of any vehicle or stationary equipment
* Operate the grinders and sanders
* Perform accurate Lockout/Tagout procedures
* Perform all job duties in accordance with company safety policies and regulations
Education, Experience & Certifications:
* Clean class A, B or C Drivers License
* Minimum of 1 year experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and repairing trucks and stationary equipment
Qualifications & Skills:
* Must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
* Capable of major component repair and rebuilding
* Capable in the use of diagnostic tools
* Complete understanding of mechanical systems
* Complete understanding of hydraulic systems
* Complete understanding of electrical systems
* Proven commitment to safety
* Positive, team oriented attitude
* Disciplined and committed to hard work
* Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.